This quick and easy slow cooker chicken thighs recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including golden mushroom soup and apple cider vinegar.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 10.75 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 1 c nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 c apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Rinse and dry chicken thighs.
- Lightly season thighs with salt and black pepper.
- Place thighs in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot / slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.