This easy slow cooker breakfast casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including frozen hash browns, green pepper, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Easy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 16 oz package frozen hash browns
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage browned and drained
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 c milk
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place hash browns, pork sausage, cheddar cheese, green pepper, and onion in a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over hash brown mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.