This easy pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert. It consists of 9 ingredients, including canned pumpkin.
What you need:
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t ground ginger
- 9 inch deep dish unbaked pie shell
What you do:
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger and mix with a hand mixer.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.