This quick and easy pork chop noodle skillet recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including green onions, green pepper, and egg noodles.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs boneless pork chops
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 c milk
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T green onions, sliced
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add boneless pork chops and brown on both sides.
- Remove pork, add onions and green pepper, and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Return pork chops to skillet.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over pork.
- Cover and simmer for 10 -12 minutes.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.