Try this quick and easy popovers recipe. This easy bread recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including milk, flour, and salt.
- 1 c flour
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c milk
- 1 T butter melted
- 1/4 t salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin or popover pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Evenly distribute mixture to 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until light brown.
Serve with butter or fruit jelly.