This quick and easy to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, including chunky peanut butter.
What you need:
- 1 c chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together peanut butter and sugar.
- Beat in one egg.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Place a tablespoon amount of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough a couple inches apart from each other.
- Slightly press down with fork to create pattern on top.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 -10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.