This quick and easy one pot dinner recipe consists of 8 ingredients including ground beef. Cook for 4 hours on low in a crock pot.
Easy One Pot Dinner
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef browned and drained
- 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 c potatoes cooked and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 14.5 oz cans green beans, drained
- 15 oz can corn drained
- 14.5 oz can sliced carrots drained
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.