Try this quick and easy mushroom appetizer recipe. This easy appetizer recipe consists of only 3 ingredients, and also makes for a quick side dish.
Easy Mushroom Appetizer
- 1 lb baby Portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 c light Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- salt to taste
- Wash mushrooms and pat to dry.
- In a plastic container or bag, combine mushrooms and dressing, making sure mushrooms are coated.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, mixing to coat after 4 hours of marinating.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade and serve cold on toothpicks as an appetizer, or heat in a skillet as a complimentary vegetable side dish for dinner.