Give this quick and easy Mexican taco dip recipe a try for a delicious appetizer with family or friends. This easy taco dip recipe consists of 8 ingredients.
Easy Mexican Taco Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 1/4 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 1 c tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 c shredded lettuce
- 1 T onion minced
- Layer refried beans in the bottom of a casserole dish, preferably 9" x 9".
- Combine onion, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture on top of refried beans.
- Add remaining ingredients in this order: lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips immediately, or chill and serve.
May add jalapeno slices or hot sauce per taste.