Try this quick and easy meatloaf recipe. This ground chuck recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including garlic, onion, and rice.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- 1/2 c converted rice, uncooked
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c milk
- 3 T ketchup
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix together thoroughly and shape into a loaf.
- Place in a loaf pan and cook, covered, for 1 hour in a 350 degree preheated oven.
- Uncover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.