This quick and easy homemade peach cobbler recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, and is a cinch to make at home.
What you need:
- 4 c peaches, chopped with pits removed
- 1 c milk
- 1 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 c Bisquick
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour butter into the bottom of a 1.5 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, vanilla, sugar, and milk.
- Pour mixture over butter (do not stir).
- Top with chopped peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hr.
- Best served with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream.