This quick and easy homemade blackberry cobbler recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including flour, sugar, and butter.
What you need:
- 3 c fresh blackberries
- 1 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T lemon juice
- pinch of salt
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1.5 quart baking dish and add blackberries.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over blackberries.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well until thickened.
- Spread mixture over blackberries.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Recipe submitted by Nancy S. via Seattle, Washington