Try this quick and easy hamburger casserole recipe. This easy casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including ground chuck.
Easy Hamburger Casserole
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 10 oz pkg frozen peas
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 T milk
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 c celery sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/8 t salt
- In a large saucepan, cook ground chuck and garlic until meat is browned; drain.
- In a bowl, combine milk and soup and stir until well mixed.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients to casserole dish and mix well.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
Serve with mashed potatoes.