This quick and easy ground turkey crock pot casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including celery, onion, and frozen peas.
Easy Ground Turkey Crock Pot Casserole
- 1 lb ground turkey browned and drained
- 10 oz pkg frozen peas partially thawed
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 T milk
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 c celery sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Spray a 3.5 quart crock pot with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine milk and soup and stir until well mixed.
- Add all ingredients, including the soup mixture, to the crock pot and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 4-5 hours on low.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.