This quick and easy ground beef skillet dinner recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including tomatoes, celery, and onion.
What you need:
- 1.5 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c celery, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T butter
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender but not browned.
- Add ground beef and tomatoes and mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve over cooked rice.