This easy ground beef, cabbage, and rice casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, and is basically pigs in a blanket deconstructed.
Easy Ground Beef, Cabbage, and Rice Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium head of cabbage shredded
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 c minute rice
- 1 t crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper in a large skillet and cook until ground beef is browned; drain.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 70 minutes.