This quick and easy ground beef breakfast skillet recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including onion, green pepper, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Easy Ground Beef Breakfast Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 large eggs
- 5 cups hash brown potatoes frozen
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
- Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, hash browns, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes over med-high heat or until potatoes are nicely browned.
- Beat eggs and pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture.
- Cook, covered, on low heat for 12-15 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste.