This easy crock pot turkey chili recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including green pepper, chili powder, and kidney beans.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned and drained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 c picante sauce (medium)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 t ground cumin
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Add ground turkey to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.