This easy crock pot sirloin tip roast recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including dry onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
What you need:
- 3.5 – 4.5 lb sirloin tip roast
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c cooking sherry
- 1/4 c water
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- Place roast in a 3.5 or larger crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour contents of bowl over roast.
- Cook, covered, for 8 – 9 hours on low.