This quick and easy crock pot chicken vegetable dinner recipe consists of 10 ingredients. It can be served alone, or over cooked pasta.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken Vegetable Dinner
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb baby carrots sliced
- 1 medium head of cabbage chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- 2 T olive oil
- cooked pasta optional
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until browned.
- Add chicken to a 6 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve by itself, or over cooked pasta.