This easy crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including celery, onion, carrots, and bay leaf.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 c water
- 1 c chicken breast cubed
- 2 celery ribs sliced
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 c dry egg noodles cooked al dente
- 4 t chicken bouillon granules
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 t dried marjoram
- pinch black pepper
- Place all ingredients except noodles in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until carrots are tender but not mushy.
- Add cooked egg noodles, cover and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.