This quick and easy crock pot chicken and potatoes recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including celery, dried rosemary, and garlic.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
- 3 - 3.5 lb chicken fryer cut up in parts breast, thigh etc.
- 1.5 lbs potatoes cut into large bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c water
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 celery rib sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 t dried rosemary
- 1/2 t chicken bouillon granules
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, water, onion, celery, garlic, and bouillon in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top with chicken parts.
- Add rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.
Chicken should be falling off the bone and potatoes tender.