This quick and easy, creamy steak and macaroni casserole recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including round steak and garlic.
Easy Creamy Steak and Macaroni Casserole
- 2 lbs round steak trimmed of fat and cubed
- 12 oz package elbow macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 3 10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add round steak, garlic and black pepper and cook until browned.
- Drain fat.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, steak, and cooked macaroni to a large baking pan or casserole dish and mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.