This quick and easy creamy spinach recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including butter, garlic, and frozen spinach.
What you need:
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- ¼ c 2% milk
- 1 T butter
- 1 T flour
- 1 t minced garlic
- ¼ t salt
What you do:
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, garlic and salt and stir until smooth.
- Stir in milk, bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly; about a minute or two.
- Add spinach and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.