Try this quick and easy recipe for easy creamy cauliflower soup. This soup recipe consists of 7 ingredients.
What you need:
- 1 medium cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 1/4 c onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3 c milk
- 3 T butter
- 1/4 c fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add cauliflower, onion, and celery to skillet and saute until onion starts to brown.
- Transfer vegetables to a medium saucepan.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper to pan and mix.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer soup to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour cauliflower soup back into saucepan, add parsley, heat to simmer, and serve.