This quick and easy crab cake recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including celery and crab meat. Try this easy seafood recipe as an appetizer or main course.
Easy Crab Cakes
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 T orange juice
- 1/2 cup saltine crackers crumbled
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 t onion minced
- 1 T celery chopped fine
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- In a medium bowl, blend together orange juice, eggs, onion, celery, salt and pepper.
- Add crab and crackers and mix.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Form 4 patties from crab mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 -12 minutes, or until golden browned on both sides.
- Serve with lemon and/or Louisiana style hot sauce.