Try this quick and easy corned beef hash recipe. This breakfast recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including potatoes, garlic, and onion.
Easy Corned Beef Hash
- 3 c cooked potatoes cubed
- 3 c cooked corned beef chopped
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 T parsley chopped
- 3 T flour
- 3 T onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 3 T olive oil or butter
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to skillet and flatten to cover surface area of pan.
- Cook over medium heat until well browned.
- Flip mixture to brown the other side; serve.