This easy clam chowder recipe makes for a delicious winter meal. This soup recipe is also quick to make with only eight ingredients.
What you need:
- 10.75 oz can of condensed cream of potato soup
- 6.5 oz can of minced clams with juice
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/3 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 c celery, chopped
- 1/8 t pepper
- 2 T butter
What you do:
- Cook bacon in skillet until crispy; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add clams with juice, soup, milk, and pepper.
- Crumble bacon and add to mixture; stir.
- Heat on low 10-12 minutes, not allowing soup to go beyond a simmer; serve.