This quick and easy chili mac recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including ground beef. Make this family favorite recipe in a skillet.
Easy Chili Mac
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 T chili powder
- 1 T cumin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; set aside.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder and tomatoes to skillet and mix with ground beef.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add macaroni and cheese to skillet and mix.
- Cook over low heat until heated through; serve.