This quick and easy chicken green bean casserole recipe consists of only 7 ingredients, including onion and cream of mushroom soup.
Easy Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 14.5 oz can cut green beans drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 T cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a large casserole dish or baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Place casserole in oven and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle Swiss cheese over chicken, and continue baking without cover for 30 minutes; serve.