This quick and easy chicken and broccoli casserole recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including onion and cream of mushroom soup.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 3 c cooked chicken
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 16 oz package frozen broccoli thawed
- 2 c Minute rice
- 1.5 c cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add onion and celery and saute until tender, not browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until rice is tender.