Try this quick and easy cheesy ravioli soup recipe. This recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Italian sausage, onion, and green beans.
What you need:
- 3/4 lb ground sweet Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 14 1/2 oz can Italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 14 1/2 oz can cut green beans, drained
- 9 oz package cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 1/2 c water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a 4 quart saucepan, boil water and add bouillon cubes.
- Heat until cubes dissolve.
- Add sausage, onion, and tomatoes and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add green beans and ravioli, and cook for 10 minutes, or until ravioli are cooked through.