This quick and easy cheesy hamburger macaroni casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including tomato sauce and onion.
Easy Cheesy Hamburger Macaroni Casserole
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1.5 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz dry macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet; drain.
- Add tomato sauce, cream of mushroom soup, macaroni, and green pepper and mix.
- Add mixture to a large casserole dish or baking pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole is cooked through.