This quick and easy cheesy garlic bread recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including garlic, Mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French bread split in two lengthwise
- 1.5 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 c butter softened
- 1 t dried parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, and garlic.
- Spread butter mixture evenly on cut side of bread.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over butter.
- Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet under preheated broiler and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove bread from broiler, top with cheese, and broil for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.