Try this quick and easy cheesy broccoli soup. This easy soup recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cheddar cheese.
What you need:
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 c chicken broth
- 1 c half and half
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 T onion, minced
- 4 c broccoli florets
- 1/8 t pepper
What you do:
- In a large saucepan, combine cheese, broth, half and half, flour, and pepper.
- Mix ingredients well, making sure to break up any lumps in the flour.
- Bring mixture to boil; reduce heat to low and add broccoli and onion.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until broccoli is tender; serve.