This easy cheddar chicken recipe consists of only 5 ingredients. It’s slow cooked in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot for 6-8 hours on low.
Easy Cheddar Chicken
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- black pepper to taste
- Season chicken breasts with black pepper and place into the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken soup, chicken broth, and cheddar cheese and mix.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve by itself, over rice or noodles, or with mashed potatoes.