This easy cheddar cheese bacon frittata recipe consists of 8 ingredients. Most if not all the ingredients are already in your home.
Easy Cheddar Cheese Bacon Frittata
- 6 eggs beaten
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 c milk
- 1 green onion minced
- 2 T butter melted
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, butter, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Recipe submitted by Karen D. via Sunnyvale, California