This quick and easy buttered baked shanks recipe consists of only two ingredients including lamb, and may be baked with vegetables.
What you need:
- 8 lamb shanks with meat
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Liberally rub butter on lamb shanks.
- Place lamb shanks in a baking dish or pan and cover with foil.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Remove foil from baking dish or pan and place under broiler.
- Broil until golden, but not dry.
- Serve with hot rolls and salad.
- You may put potatoes, onions, turnips, and other veggies in the baking dish and bake with shanks.
- Recipe submitted by R.S.