Try this easy breezy tuna cake recipe as an appetizer or main course. This quick and easy to make seafood recipe consists of eleven ingredients.
Easy Breezy Tuna Cakes
- 2 (6) oz cans tuna in water drained
- 1 c saltines
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 T onion minced
- 1 T Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t Cajun hot sauce
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 c green pepper diced fine
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine crackers, milk, egg, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl; mix.
- Add tuna, green pepper, and onion and mix until well blended.
- Form mixture into six balls.
- Shape into half inch thick patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Place patties in skillet and fry in oil until browned on bottom; flip and repeat on other side.
- Add oil as needed.