Try this quick and easy to make pork tenderloin recipe. This meat recipe consists of seven ingredients including sage, thyme, and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 t dried sage
- 1 1/2 t dried thyme
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t salt
What you do:
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, sage, thyme, salt, pepper, and olive oil; mix thoroughly.
- Place pork in a baking pan.
- Pour olive oil mixture over pork.
- Rub pork with mixture to evenly coat.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove pork from pan and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before carving.