Try this quick and easy to make London Broil recipe. It consists of only six ingredients, including soy sauce, garlic, and sugar.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lb London broil
- 1 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat broiler.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, pepper, garlic and onion to a small saucepan.
- Heat on low, while stirring, until sugar completely dissolves.
- Place London broil on broiler pan and brush on half of soy sauce mixture.
- Broil for 8 minutes, flip and baste other side with half of mixture.
- Broil for an additional 8 minutes (more or less depending on preferred steak texture); serve.