Try this easy breezy crock pot meatloaf recipe instead of cooking in your oven on a hot summer day. This slow cooker recipe consists of six ingredients.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 c Italian style dried bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 c ketchup
- 1/4 t pepper
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, soup mix, pepper and 1/2 c ketchup; form into loaf.
- Place loaf in slow cooker and spread remaining 1/4 c of ketchup on top of loaf.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.