Try this quick and easy breezy chili dogs recipe. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including chili and cheddar cheese.
What you need:
- 1 package hot dogs (8 -10 wieners)
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili with beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 T prepared mustard
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
What you do:
- In a 31/2 quart or larger crock-pot/slow cooker, combine mustard, chili and onion; mix.
- Add hot dogs and mix gently, making sure you don’t break the wieners.
- Cook, covered, for 4 hours on low.
- Serve on hot dog buns, and top with cheese.