Try out this easy breezy Caesar salad. This salad recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including lemon juice, anchovies, and Romaine lettuce.
What you need:
- 1 large head of Romaine lettuce
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- 1/8 t fresh ground pepper
- 1 c croutons
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 egg, coddled (Add raw egg to boiling water; boil for 1 minute.)
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Cover and let ingredients marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Break lettuce down into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl; toss.
- Add croutons, anchovies, and cheese; toss.
- Add egg; toss.