Try this quick easy breezy brownie recipe. This dessert recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including baking powder, vanilla, and walnuts.
What you need:
- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/3 c butter
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 t vanilla
- 2/3 c walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1/4 t salt
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan; remove from heat.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, vanilla, salt, and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.