Try this quick and easy to make easy breezy blondies recipe. It consists of nine ingredients including walnuts, semi-sweet chocolate, and vanilla.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t vanilla
- 3/4 c butter, melted
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped
- 1 c semi sweet chocolate pieces
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, and sugar; beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla; mix.
- Fold in chocolate and walnuts.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.