This easy breezy beef roast recipe consists of only 7 ingredients, including Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Cook for 8-10 hours in a crock pot.
What you need:
- 3-4 lb sirloin tip roast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c water
- 1 t liquid smoke
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- Rub pepper and garlic on roast.
- Cut 5-6 slices on top of roast.
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over beef.
- Cook, covered, for 8-10 hours.
- Serve as a main dish or shred meat, mix with juices, and serve on hard rolls.