You may think quiches are hard to make, but this simple recipe will change your mind. This quick and easy breakfast quiche recipe consists of 10 ingredients.
What you need:
- 8 slices bacon, browned, drained and crumbled
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ c milk
- ¼ c finely chopped onion
- ¼ c finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ c finely chopped canned mushrooms
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1 t salt
- ½ c pancake mix
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9” pie pan.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese in the bottom of pie pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.