Try this quick and easy to make blueberry pancake recipe. It consists of eight ingredients, including blueberries, sugar, and milk.
Easy Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 1/3 c flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1 c milk
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 2/3 c blueberries
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add egg, oil, and milk and mix until slightly moistened.
- Mix blueberries into batter.
- Lightly oil griddle or frying pan.
- When oil is hot, drop large tablespoons of batter onto griddle/pan.
- Cook until edges of batter appear dry.
- Flip pancakes and cook until lightly browned on bottom.
- Serve with butter and syrup of choice.