This quick and easy beef stuffing meatloaf recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including beef stuffing mix and onion.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 oz package beef stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c onion, chopped
- 1/4 c green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c ketchup
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan or baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef,stuffing mix, eggs, onion, green pepper and half of the ketchup and mix.
- Form into a loaf and place in pan.
- Spread remaining ketchup over top of the meatloaf.
- Place meatloaf in oven and cook, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook and additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.